This year, 2011, I’m traveling A LOT. I intend to blog each day of my journeys.
Or at least, I intended to do that back in 2010. Now (April 2011) it turns out that I’m not traveling so much in the second half of the year. Thus, this blog will morph into BLAKE EATS in mid-May!
For Blake Travels, my destinations included:
- Guatemala (Dec/Jan) — tree climbing & ruins exploration with Deer Crossing Camp friends
- Argentina, Chile, Peru (Jan-Mar) — leading the Unschool Adventures South America trip
- India (Mar-May) — personal exploring and research for Unschool Adventures
Western Europe (Jul-Aug) — leading the Unschool Adventures Eurosurf tripcanceled! bummer!
- Not Back to School Camp (Aug-Sep) — camp, of course
- California High Sierra (Sep-Oct) — relaxin’
New Zealand (Nov-Dec)— leading the Unschool Adventures New Zealand tripcanceled! bummer!
- …plus everything in between!
Thanks for following my travels (and eats)!